The Space Business Innovation Centre Noordwijk supports entrepreneurs and startups that want to launch or improve a product or service that makes use of space technology by offering access to an international network, tools, knowledge and finance. We do this be organizing hackathons, competitions, events and programs.
For our competitions, the Galileo & Copernicus Masters, we are looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active Competition Organizer & Promoter. Someone who wants to show their organisational talent – and someone who wants to learn new skills while working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and innovative environment.
· Marketing & Communication for the Copernicus & Galileo Masters in the Netherlands
· Reaching out to and promote the competitions at universities
· Organising pre-events and ideation sessions (webinars)
· Involve (new) partners with the competitions
· Creative freedom
· Collaboration on projects in an international setting
· A high degree of personal responsibility
· Working in a small team and an entrepreneurial environment with the coolest startups
· Educational level: bachelor
· Study: communications, marketing, event management
· Communication & Organisation skills
· Hands-on mentality
· Fluent in English (verbal and in writing) is a must
· European citizen and must be enrolled in an educational institution as a student
· Min. available in period between 1 April and 30 June for min. 32 hours a week
· A sense of humor
If you are interested send your motivation letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your resume. Do you have questions regarding this vacancy, call us via +31 (0)71 – 20 20 307 and ask for Martijn Leinweber.