Get a community membership
Make full use of our network and connect to our community with a basic community membership.
Are you self-employed, a student, a solo entrepreneur, a small business or just an ambitious space enthusiast and want to be part of our community? We have some good news for you. You don’t need to be incubated in a program or become a business partner to be acquainted with us. Instead, you now can get a community membership. It’s the easiest way of connecting to our space business network and the most affordable way of getting working space and/or professional meeting space. Perfect for those persons who wants to be in an inspiring environment occasionally. This is what you get:
Access to our community
- Office hours with our Community Partners
- 16 high quality space and business masterclasses per year
- 4 community events each year (online and/or offline)
- Access to our private Slack community with 100+ people in space business
Co-working & Meeting space
- Use of flex desk, twice a week
- Unlimited coffee, tea and soup
- Access to reception and postal services (40 EUR per month extra)
- Access to meeting rooms ideal for physical and virtual meetings (additional fee)
100 EUR per month
Or 1100 EUR per year
Students get a 50% discount
I became a community member to expand my network in the space industry. Next to that, the general ambiance in the building is amazing.
There are two main reasons for getting a community membership. First, the SBIC community helps me finding new partners and leads. Second, I like to have a base in the Dutch space scene: a place to work and meet people when I’m in the country.
Join our space business community
Plan an introduction meeting to get a community membership