The Space Business Innovation Centre Noordwijk supports entrepreneurs and startups that want to launch or improve a product or service that makes use of space technology by offering access to an international network, tools, knowledge and finance. We do this be organizing hackathons, competitions, events and programs.
For our incubation program (ESA BIC Noordwijk) we are looking for a pro-active person who likes to collect and analyse data about the businesses that have graduated this program. In your role you will mainly connect with these alumni, collect and analyse this data and draft the yearly alumni report. This data will provide us and our main stakeholders insights about our portfolio.
· Connecting with our alumni
· Collecting and analysing data
· Draft a yearly alumni report
· Present recommendations to improve our program
· Creative freedom
· Collaboration on projects in an international setting
· A high degree of personal responsibility
· Working in a small team and an entrepreneurial environment with the coolest space based startups
· You can work remotely
· Educational level: bachelor
· Experience with collecting and analysing data
· Entrepreneurial, pro-active and independent mindset
· Fluent in English (verbal and in writing) is a must
· European citizen and be enrolled in an educational institution as a student
· Available in the period between 1 April and 30 June for min. 32 hours a week, preferably longer
· A sense of humor
If you are interested send your motivation letter via email to email@example.com including your resume. Do you have questions regarding this vacancy, call us via +31 (0)71 – 20 20 307 and ask for Martijn Leinweber.