If you’re passionate about satellite navigation, or want to have an impact in one of the dozens of industries it can support: look no further. The international Galileo Masters competition focuses on all things satnav and will help you and your business forward. Can you come up with new and exciting uses for Europe’s GNSS, GALILEO?
SBIC Noordwijk, together with the Netherlands Space Office (NSO), is proud to be regional partner again for the fifth time. That means that we are also contributing to the prize pool of the Galileo Prize The Netherlands.
You can participate, win big money, and get international access to all kinds of support for your idea. We could talk all day about the Galileo Masters, and have tons of examples, but best we want to tell you ourselves.
That’s why we will host an online info session for those who simply would like to know more about this special competition. Why us? Well:
- We’ve been regional partner for The Netherlands for the fifth time
- We’ve had several regional and overall winners of the competition in our ESA BIC program for startups
- Experience with supporting space businesses for over 15 years
Join this free webinar on May 7 and you will immediately know:
- Everything about the competition
- Who should apply and why
- All details about our regional reward: Galileo Prize The Netherlands
Of course we will end the webinar with an extensive Q&A session. We will take the time to answer every question. Prepare yourself and register for the webinar!