The possibilities for Earth Observation data and applications seem endless. There’s never a short supply of ideas! That’s why the Copernicus Masters international competition celebrates anyone with a great business idea using the power of the Copernicus satellite programme.
SBIC Noordwijk, together with the Netherlands Space Office (NSO), is proud to be regional partner again for the fifth time. That means that we are also contributing to the prize pool of the Copernicus Prize The Netherlands.
With this competition you can not only win financial prizes. You can also get international access to all kinds of support to make your idea a reality. Before entering, you might want to know what it’s like participating in this competition. So, why take it from us?
- We’ve been regional partner for The Netherlands for the fifth time
- We’ve had several regional and overall winners of the competition in our ESA BIC program for startups
- Experience with supporting space businesses for over 15 years
Join this free webinar on May 14 and you will immediately know:
- Everything about the competition
- Who should apply and why
- All details about our regional reward: Copernicus Prize The Netherlands
Of course we will end the webinar with an extensive Q&A session. We will take the time to answer every question. Prepare yourself and register for the webinar!