Focus on Marketing, Design & Social Media
Do you like to create – well, anything?
Are you curious about working in an entrepreneurial and innovative environment like the space industry? Then we have some more questions for you:
- Would you film and edit the slickest promotional videos?
- Can you create the most stunning visuals for social media, online & print?
- Can you help us out with the execution of a social media strategy?
- And are you able to Photoshop Bob Ross on the moon?
- In short, can you support us in a complete marketing campaign?
Oh, do we have an internship for you!
We are looking for a Communication & Multimedia Design student who is very enthusiastic about creating
great awesome online content. Someone who wants to gain experience in nearly every aspect of the marketing mix. And of course, you should have at least a little affinity with space.
What do we do?
The Space Business Innovation Centre Noordwijk supports entrepreneurs and startups that make use of space technology. Our most important activity is the ESA BIC Noordwijk incubation program. But we also host networking events, facilitate workshops and organize (international) hackathons and idea competitions. We want to improve the entrepreneurial mindset in the region – and beyond. To promote this message we seek ambitious interns who can help us with that!
• Creating a lot of visual content for online, social media & print
• Making pictures and designs, from logos to flags
• Making and editing short videos
• Filling our social media channels with a constant stream of messages
• Supporting the Content & Marketing Manager
• Come up with a ton of ideas!
• Creative freedom (yes, really)
• Working at a company where your input and insights matter
• A high degree of personal responsibility
• Collaboration on projects in an international setting
• Working in an entrepreneurial environment with the smartest startups
• Getting insights in the wonderful world of space business
• Compensation: 400 euro per month (including travel costs)
• Educational level: (HBO) Bachelor’s degree
• Study: communications, design, business, journalism or another relevant major, currently enrolled in an university or hogeschool.
• You have a great eye to detail and can make complex matter look easy
• You are interested in space, startups, technology and marketing
• Experienced with Photoshop and/or video editing software, or other similar (online) tools
• Dutch students must be able to write in English fluently
• Other nationalities must be able to write and speak in English fluently
• If from abroad: valid working permit or student visa for the Netherlands
• You can crack a good joke
• You are available for a period of at least 3 months – preferably longer, and min. 24 hours a week (to be discussed with us)
• You can start in early 2021 (exact starting date to be discussed with us)
If you are interested send your motivation letter and portfolio via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your resume. Do you have questions regarding this vacancy, call us via +31 (0)71 – 20 20 307 and ask for Lorenz van Gool.