Do you the have EYES of a lynx? To make sure you will notice every detail?
Do you have bionic EARS? So you can listen to everyone?
A powerful NOSE? To smell all the trends from a mile away?
A passionate HEART? About what you do?
The BRAIN of a genius? For smooth organizing and anticipating?
Do you know how to use your MOUTH? To negotiate, inform, host, compliment, network and enjoy a drink at the end of the event?
Do you have strong LEGS? Ready to run around literally and metaphorically?
And: are you interested in the world of space? Then you are the amazing person we want in our team! We are looking for an Event Planner / Organizer intern to support us during our online, offline and hybrid events for 2021. It’s truly a hybrid internship, as you can do a lot online and can work from home due to COVID-19.
Periods: From 1 February 2021 or sooner | From 1 August 2021
Availability: at least 3 months & 16 – 24 hours a week
- Supporting the entire process of planning, executing and evaluating events
- Providing operational support with creating event marketing material, event evaluation forms and event related communication
- Obtain feedback from events
- Coordinate and attend our events to ensure they run smoothly
- Keeping track of event budgets and spendings
- Working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and innovative environment
- Collaboration on projects in an international setting
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- Getting to know the space industry
- Creative freedom
- Compensation: 400 euro per month (including travel costs)
- Educational level: bachelor (at least MBO)
- Study: communications, marketing, event management
- Organizing & Communication Skills
- A flexible and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English (verbal and in writing) is a must
- Valid working permit for the Netherlands
- A sense of humour
If you are interested send your motivation letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your resume. Do you have questions regarding this vacancy, call us via +31 (0)71 – 20 20 307 and ask for Rianne van der Poel.
The Space Business Innovation Centre Noordwijk supports entrepreneurs and startups that want to launch or improve a product or service that makes use of space technology. Our most important activity is the ESA BIC incubation program. But we also host networking events, facilitate workshops and organize (international) hackathons and idea competitions.