If you have an international spirit, with a getting things done mindset and a strong interest in the space industry, entrepreneurship and the startup scene – join SBIC Noordwijk as content creator!
ABOUT THE JOB
We’re looking for someone who can design, write, manage social media, and is tech-savvy.
Starting July 1, 2022 (or sooner), for 36 hours.
Noordwijk (NL) & remote
- Support us with the creation and execution of our Content Calendar and Social Media Strategy
- Writing and managing content at different Community Platforms (mainly in English)
- Creating and sending out communication campaigns (Email & Mailchimp)
- Adapting brand guidelines for day-to-day use in presentations, email campaigns, social media campaigns, etc.
- Keeping our website (WordPress) up to date and sharp looking
- Designing visuals, slide decks, web pages, social posts
- Forming a team with our Marketing & Communication Manager
- Optional, but very valuable: Creating professional photos and videos during events
It is a big plus to have experience with the tools listed above (WordPress or other CMS’s, Design Programs and/or Apps, Video editing Programs and/or Apps, Mailchimp etc.)
- Working in an entrepreneurial environment with the coolest startups
- Learning all about the space industry
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- Option to work (partly) remote
- Collaboration on projects in an international setting
- Between 2-5 years of experience
- Communication & Design Skills and a Hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English (verbal and in writing) is a must
- The ability to adapt to different project needs
- Flexible, representative, a sense of humor
- You must be a resident of The Netherlands or have a valid working permit
Space Business Innovation Centre Noordwijk supports entrepreneurs that want to launch or improve a product or service that makes use of space technology. We do this by organizing hackathons, competitions, workshops, events and programmes, and give them access to an international network, tools, knowledge and finance.
One of the most known tasks of SBIC is managing ESA’s startup programme in the Netherlands, ESA BIC Noordwijk. Next to that, on a project basis, we often work on other space related efforts, like supporting the NL Space Campus or helping entrepreneurs from abroad set up their space business in The Netherlands.
We are accepting applications until May 8, 2022. If you are interested, send your motivation letter, including your resume via email to Lorenz van Gool via email@example.com. Do you have questions regarding this vacancy, call Martijn Leinweber on +31 (0)6 4320 8452.
Acquisition regarding our vacancies will not be appreciated.