Do you want to show your organizational talent, while working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and innovative environment? Would you like to inspire people to use space technologies? And can you come up with topics and support our startups by organizing the best events?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active Event Organizer intern to support us.
- Supporting the entire process of planning, executing and evaluating events
- Coordinate and attend our to ensure the events run smoothly and obtain feedback
- Providing operational support with creating event marketing material, event evaluation forms and event related communication;
- Keeping track of event budgets and spendings
- Creative freedom
- Collaboration on projects in an international setting
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- Working in an entrepreneurial environment with the coolest startups
- Monthly drinks
- Educational level: bachelor
- Study: communications, marketing, event management
- Organizing & Communication Skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English (verbal and in writing) is a must
- Valid working permit for the Netherlands
- 16 – 24 hours a week
- A sense of humour
If you are interested send your motivation letter via email to m.leinweber(@)sbicnoordwijk.nl including your resume. Do you have questions regarding this vacancy, call us via +31 (0)71 – 20 20 307 and ask for Martijn Leinweber
The Space Business Innovation Centre Noordwijk supports entrepreneurs and startups that want to launch or improve a product or service that makes use of space technology. Our most important activity is the ESA BIC incubation program.But we also host networking events, facilitate workshops and organize (international) hackathons and idea competitions.