Do you like to create content from scratch while working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and innovative environment? Would you like to interview the coolest startups? Can you come up with the ultimate text, which is also read (and shared) by the target group.
We are looking for a content & marketing intern who is very enthusiastic about making good online content. And not only that: also a trainee who thinks about the distribution of the content and what the content should deliver.
- Creating content, a lot of content
- Sharing your content via our website, newsletter and social media channels
- Making pictures and designs
- Creative freedom
- Collaboration on projects in an international setting
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- Working in an entrepreneurial environment with the coolest startups
- Monthly drinks
- Educational level: bachelor
- Study: communications, journalism or another relevant major, currently enrolled in an area college or university.
- You have strong attention to detail and enjoy taking complex topics and distilling them into easy-to-read pieces of content
- You are interested in startups, technology and marketing and have some experience or interest working with web content management systems.
- Experience with Mailchimp is a pre
- Fluent in English (verbal and in writing) is a must
- Valid working permit for the Netherlands
- You are Available for a period of 4 months ( Starting August 2019 ) preferably longer, and min. 16 hours a week
- A sense of humor
If you are interested send your motivation letter via email to m.leinweber(@)sbicnoordwijk.nl including your resume. Do you have questions regarding this vacancy, call us via +31 (0)71 – 20 20 307 and ask for Martijn Leinweber
The Space Business Innovation Centre Noordwijk supports entrepreneurs and startups that want to launch or improve a product or service that makes use of space technology. Our most important activity is the ESA BIC incubation program. But we also host networking events, facilitate workshops and organize (international) hackathons and idea competitions.