We are looking for a qualified Content Manager to join the SBIC team. You will be responsible for creating, maintaining and sharing content to raise awareness and increase inflow into our programs . Your duties will include sharing content to raise brand awareness, actively run campaigns for our programs, competitions and events, monitoring social media and web traffic and metrics to measure results.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced communications professional with demonstrable creative writing and graphics/video editing skills in the startup scene. As a Content Manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Develop content strategy aligned with the marketing and communication plan, and main event calendar
- Create and publish engaging multimedia content on our websites, bi-monthly newsletters, press releases and social media channels
- Actively search for news to share within our community
- Maintaining the website up-to-date
- Writing event descriptions and promote those events
- Support the team with proposals, presentations, events and reports
- Design flyers, posters, stickers, goodies
- Create visuals for social media and events
- Make pictures at events
- Develop marketing campaigns for our startup programs, competitions and hackathons
- Maintaining contact with our communication partners
- Support startups with Marketing & Communication activities
- Creative freedom
- Collaboration on projects in an international setting
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- Working in an entrepreneurial environment with the coolest startups
- Monthly drinks
- Proven work experience as a Content Manager, minimum 2 years
- Knowledge of MS Office, WordPress and social media management tools
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Knowledge of Adobe Indesign and/or Illustrator
- Experience in Photography and Adobe Photoshop
- Practical experience with social media campaigns
- Excellent writing skills in English (Dutch is a plus)
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in journalism, online marketing, communication or relevant field
- Experience in the tech scene is a plus
- Full of creative ideas
- Flexible ( we are a small team in some cases you need to assist us at the reception
- Minimum 32 hours available
What do we offer
A very inspiring location, within a small informal organisation. Working with the coolest startups and inspiring community.
If you are interested send your motivation letter via email to m.seijger(@)sbicnoordwijk.nl including your resume before the 1st of March. Do you have questions regarding this vacancy, call us via +31 (0)71 – 20 20 307 and ask for Martijn Seijger
The Space Business Innovation Centre Noordwijk supports entrepreneurs and startups that want to launch or improve a product or service that makes use of space technology. Our most important activity is the ESA BIC incubation program. But we also host networking events, facilitate workshops and organize (international) hackathons and idea competitions.