Have you always wanted work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and innovative environment? Would you like to work with the coolest startups? .Would you like to taste whether entrepreneurship is something for you?
We are looking for a Business Development intern who is results-oriented with a good mix of commercial, analytical and strategic skills.
- Help drive new leads/opportunities for Sales
- Developing new and improve our excisting programs
- Support Day-to-Day management
- Creative freedom
- Collaboration on projects in an international setting
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- Building knowledge and networking in the space and startup scene
- Working in an entrepreneurial environment with the coolest startups
- Monthly drinks
- Educational level: bachelor
- Study: Business or another relevant study
- Fluent in English (verbal and in writing) is a must
- Valid working permit for the Netherlands
- You are Available for a period of 4 months preferably longer, and min. 16 hours a week
- A sense of humor
If you are interested send your motivation letter via email to m.leinweber(@)sbicnoordwijk.nl including your resume. Do you have questions regarding this vacancy, call us via +31 (0)71 – 20 20 307 and ask for Martijn Leinweber
The Space Business Innovation Centre Noordwijk supports entrepreneurs and startups that want to launch or improve a product or service that makes use of space technology. Our most important activity is the ESA BIC incubation program. But we also host networking events, facilitate workshops and organize (international) hackathons and idea competitions.